MOSAIC Group [Architects and Remodlers] is currently hiring for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Please send a cover letter and resume to MOSAIC@MosaicGroupAtlanta.com for inquiries. No phone calls please.
Project Manager- Residential Remodeling Firm in Atlanta
MOSAIC Group, an award winning Atlanta based residential design/build remodeling firm, is seeking a highly qualified Construction Project Manager. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned construction projects for the company, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget and as promised with the highest level of quality and service. The Project Manager will typically be assigned several concurrent projects and will work under the direct supervision of the Production Manager. The Project Manager’s direct reports are the trade partners, carpenters and other remodeling crew members as assigned.
When joining our company, you and your career can benefit as follows:
- Top-notch benefits
- Collaborative atmosphere where every individual is considered vital to the success of the team
- Pride in delivering a quality product, superior service, and exceptional value
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative thinking
- A competitive drive to be the best in the industry
- The opportunity to further your career in a growing and evolving organization
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with a general contracting company specializing in remodeling or residential construction.
- BA or BS degree in construction management or experience equivalent.
- Ability to understand architectural intent and work through multiple levels of detail; ability to read and interpret architectural plans, details and specifications. Ability to see in three dimensions from two dimensional data.
- Thorough understanding of construction specifications both within Company and the industry. Including familiarity with the International Residential Building Codes. Comprehension of all units of measure, able to convert between various units of measure.
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of residential mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Computer literacy –competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Able to perform accurate and thorough take offs from a wide range of drawings.
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and personably in both written and verbal forms of communication.
- Able to foresee problems & difficulties and solve proactively.
- Knowledge of building materials, both materials in the industry and Company specific.
- Knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry.
- Team player who takes feedback constructively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions